GIS Assistant Manager-PAL00022
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
• Maintain and update GIS database.
• Validation, QC and entry of GIS data received from locations and compliance team into GIS database.
• GIS Database query / mining, report and map creation.
• Work with IT team to back up of GIS database
• Undergraduate degree or related formal training on
• Prior experience as a system administrator of a GIS system
• Familiar with GIS basics, data entry and editing
• Undergraduate science degree (IT or GIS related) / formal ArcGIS training
• Prior experience as a system administrator of ArcGIS system
• Familiar with principles of GIS and survey
Primary Location Indonesia-South Sumatra
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Further information and application can be found here