Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
• Analyze GIS data / UAV photos / remote sensing data to help solve agronomic and operational issues (waterlogging, yellow palms, planting distance, transportation routing etc.) and improve efficiencies
• Manage and update geospatial information in GIS system (property / block / izin boundaries, DEM, road systems, waterways, SPH, YOP, progeny soil type, HCV, HCS etc.)
• Inventories and maintain LR, LC & planting data in GIS system
• Provide BLT and site management with geospatial data and reports fixed frequency and upon request.
• Work with IT & Finance to pull financial, operations & OMP data to be displayed on map format for analysis.
• Generate periodic progress reports using GIS data / UAV photos / remote sensing data for defined problem area(s) / rehabilitation projects.
• Assist land acquisition / due diligence team to for gathering and analysis of geospatial data.
• Training of locations’ surveyors and remote sensing teams (data acquisition integrity, quality and efficiency).
• Analyze and alert management of hot spot areas identified in external stakeholders websites
• Undergraduate degree
• Prior experience at the position of a GIS manager
• Fluent in operating a GIS program, survey equipment software, field survey fundamentals
• Undergraduate Science degree
• Prior experience at the position of a GIS manager and managing team of field surveyors
• Fluent in operating ArcGIS GIS program
Primary Location Indonesia-South Sumatra
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Further information and application can be found here