PT. Vivastor Techno Logica currently is seeking a GIS Programmer
- Responsible in managing software development life cycle of flex web gis product.
- Assist in managing the software development life cycle of java script web gis product.
- Work closely with solution engineer and other technical peers to understand client requirements and help formulate appropriate GIS solutions
- Work closely with solution engineer to proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how Web GIS brings business value to address critical business challenges faced by customers
- Bachelor’s in GIS, computer science, informatics, or a related field
- Problem solvers, able to work independently but enjoy teamwork, and a team player
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical customers
- Strong Flex programming skills with one or more years of related technology experience
- Good Java Script programming skills with one or more years of related technology experience
- Comfort working in Java-based platforms, application servers (Tomcat), architecture, and implementation patterns.
- Have basic knowledge or experience with ArcGIS platform software especially ArcGIS Runtime and their associated APIs or interfaces.
- Have knowledge of IT security concepts.
- Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.
- Understand source code versioning (svn,git)
- Have knowledge of DBMS software
Further information and application can be found here