- You will be a part of our Professional Service delivery team and providing support to our users in areas of project implementations. Successful candidates will receive necessary foundation training to achieve success in their role.
- Provide support and services in implementing ESRI products or GIS technology in general to the customer
- Provide support to Business Development Division to conduct presales activities: conduct demos, presentation, etc
- Maintain own knowledge and technical skill of ESRI product and other IT technology behind it
- Degree in Geoscience Engineering (or equivalent) or Information Technology would be advantage
- Minimum 3-4 years experiences with GIS System
- Familiar with ESRI ArcGIS for Server and others ESRI products (software) such as: Geoprocessing and Model Builder utilization. ArcGIS Platform (portal,webapps,rest services, api development, mobile apps)
- Able to develop custom application in web based or mobile apps or desktop application
- Able to work well within a team and independently and under pressure while maintaining quality
- Possess good communication skills, preferably in English and Bahasa.
- Possess good learning attitude and keen to take on technical challengesPossess good learning attitude and keen to take on technical challenges
Dateline 10 September 2016
Further information and application can be found here