Location:Indonesia, Sulawesi Utara
Job type: Permanent
Job level Senior Executive Salary: undisclosed
Job Specialisation: Vocational Work & Other Services > Others
Required qualifications: Diploma
Job close: 09-Sep-2016
- Lead a team of exploration professionals in all areas of the exploration process
- Management and Budgeting of detailed exploration plans and work programs
- Field mapping activities
- Designing, managing and execution of drill programs
- Pegging drill holes and supervision of earthworks in preparation for drill programme
- Tenement management
- Oversee the Exploration Research program.
- QA or QC, report writing, face mapping, grade control audits and other exploration geology tasks as required
- Developing geological models and exploration programs
- Compilation and preparation of technical and drilling summary reports
- Accurate record of data and collection samples
- Evaluate data and make other recommendations on exploration programmes.
- Assist with metallurgical test work as required.
- Prepare technical reports, review and report on results including preparation of plans and maps.
- Supervise as required geophysical, geochemical, heritage and land clearing surveys
- Logging of blast holes, sampling, producing dig plans, marking out ore shots and maintenance of mark-ups
- Pro-Active stockpile management, monitoring, building and reclaim practices
- Monitor and interpret live product grades
- Developing, maintaining and reviewing of work practices and procedures
- Entering and validation of daily production data into database
- Working knowledge of Surpac/ MPX or similar and spread sheet/ MS Office software
- Tertiary qualifications in geology or related discipline
- Strictly 8-10 years previous experience in iron ore production and/or exploration capacity
- Experience in iron ore, people management and exploration reporting
- Previous experience managing significant exploration programs highly desired
- Experience logging RC chips and diamond core
- Proven experience of coordinating exploration activities and managing contractors on site.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative and good team work skills
- Able to communicate in Mandarin and if able to speak Bahasa Indonesia would be a plus-point
Interested candidates please submit your application through jobstore.com